Sandal season is around the corner (or all year if you live in South Florida) so update your rotation this spring and summer with these sandals ranging in different prices! Espadrilles, transparent (clear) and leopard are all super popular this spring!
*Click on the shoe image above or below to shop!
1. Sole Society - I have a different version of these sandals but I wear them so often that I am considering getting these! I love the simple spotted leopard print (so trendy still) and they go with everything!
2. Birkenstock - My high school self would of loved these! I have been eyeing a pair of Birks for the longest time but I think I am going to go ahead and pull the trigger on these copper pair! They are so comfortable and I love pairing them with tom girl jeans.
3. Treasure & Bond - I love the Marc Fisher espadrille that was so popular last year but those are a little pricey, so these are a great alternative! Espadrilles are going to be popular this spring so these a great neutral pair for the price!
4. Tory Burch - Looking for a classic pair of sandals that you'll always reach for? These timeless beauties will take you right into summer year-after-year. They are at a higher price point but they won't be going out of stock any time soon so consider them an investment!
5. Schutz - If you want something different this season but don't like to stray too far from basic - then these would be a great option! Transparent shoes are really in this season and I am loving the studded detail on these.
6. Havaianas - These rose gold flip flops are affordable and will look so cute with all your summer outfits and swimsuits! I love a neutral flip flop for the beach or pool but don't want to sacrifice quality or style just because it is a flip flop!
Hope this helps if you're looking for spring or summer sandals! Happy shopping