It's that time of year again! The Sephora Spring Sale Event is here! Rouge Member save 20% starting 4/17-5/1, VIB Members save 15% starting 4/21-4/29, and Insider Members save 10% starting 4/23-4/27 with code SPRINGSAVE at checkout!
If you're not a member, you can still sign up to become an Insider Member to save $$ on 4/23-4/27 here!
I love trying new products but the struggle of buying new beauty products just to try them can be expensive and overwhelming! I've never been one to collect too many products, I keep it pretty simple, but when I try something I feel works and I really like, then I want to share it with you guys! I love being a good resource, so I make sure I try things for awhile before sharing it. These have been my tried and true, and items I feel you guys will love too!
My top picks from Sephora:
1. Charlotte Tilbury lipstick 'Pillow Talk' - Honestly my favorite lipstick/shade and looks great on so many skin tones
2. Summer Fridays 'Jet Lag' Mask and 'R+R Mask' - The Jet Lag mask is an everyday mask that is multi purpose. It can be used as an eye mask, all over moisturizer...can be worn under your makeup or apply a thin layer throughout the day on top of makeup. It leaves your skin refreshed, bright and smooth. I have so many good things to say about it. The R+R Mask smells like a bottle of roses. Apply a thin layer and rinse off. Your face will be so soft and smell great! It's like a spa treatment every time
3. Charlotte Tilbury Setting Powder in 'Medium' - I love this setting powder because it works well and it has a slight tint to it so it's good to wear in the cooler months when I don't have as much of a tan
4. T3 Hair Dryer - Worth. Every. Penny. All their products are amazing quality and worth the hype
5. IT Cosmetics. Bye Bye Under Eye - I've had the same tube for a year now and I use it almost every day! A little goes a long way and it does such a great job hiding my dark circles (mom life)
6. Jo Malone Cologne in 'Peony and Blush Suede' - Jo Malone has unique fragrances and this was has to be one of my favorite perfumes. They're pretty pricey so I'd grab one on sale if you've been eyeing it. I like this smaller size to toss in my bag/travel
7. Perricone MD Mascara - I have tried A LOT of mascaras in my life and this is BY FAR THE BEST mascara, ever. It doesn't clump. It's light enough to use on my bottom lashes and it give me length/volume
8. Summer Friday's Amino Face Wash - This makeup remover and cleanser melts my makeup away with little effort (I don't wear A TON of makeup) and is great for your skin. It never leaves my face tight, or dry
9. BUXOM Plumping Gloss in 'Hot Toddy' - Def tingles, but also plumps my lips! Pairs well with Pillow Talk by Charlotte Tilbury
10. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - I've been using this for 6 years...no joke. I don't use foundation, only this and BYE BYE Under Eye by IT Cosmetics. It also has SPF 20. Shade - Nude
11. YSL Mon Paris - So light and feminine, definitely one of my favorite perfumes! Pricey, so grab is on sale
12. T3 Styling Wand - I have the 1" styling wand and it's a game changer. No effort to flawless loose waves every time. Hair doesn't get stuck in it, it heats up fast and waves last so long! I love, love, love mine. The base is sold separately from the wands (wands are interchangeable)