Planning on jet-setting anytime soon? Or even taking a road trip to see some beautiful foliage? I have rounded up my Top 10 items in a little collage below that I use every. single. time. I travel.
AWAY SUITCASE (THE BEST IF YOU CAN SPEND THE $$) - CALPAK SUITCASE (WHAT I OWN & RECOMMEND) // REBECCA MINKOFF BACKPACK // KIND BARS // RAY-BAN // HANGING TOILETRY BAG // BLANKET SCARF // S'WELL BOTTLE // FARMACY HONEYMOON GLOW
1. Backpack - I have always loved this Rebecca Minkoff Julian Backpack; with its sleek look and outside pockets for easy-reach, interior pocket, back pocket and not to mention it holds SO MUCH!
2. Ray-Ban - I am a huge Ray-Ban fan! The pair I own is so comfortable and lightweight...like I am not even wearing sunglasses. To be honest, most sunglasses give me a headache after wearing them for a little while but with these I barely feel like I have them on!
3. Hanging Toiletry Bag - This isn't necessarily for the plane, but it is a must-have travel item in my book! A bag that you can hook onto a mirror, door, shower rod, or wherever, makes it so you can keep all your belongings in one spot to take with you, and also clears up space on any countertop surface. I have been using mine for years (not pictured above, but same idea) and I couldn't imagine traveling without it. It was especially convenient while camping and had very limited space!
4. S'well Water Bottle - If you have been following me for awhile, then you have heard me talk about this water bottle! I mean, it's amazing. It keeps your drink cold or hot for hours...and I mean hours! Even laying out on the beach in the hot South Florida sun, the water is still ice cold! I can't wait to try it with a hot beverage (finally) in New England!
5. Blanket Scarf - If you have been on an airplane, then you know that it can get really cold up there! I am always torn with what kind of warm item to bring with me on the place when traveling since it is always such a drastic climate change from Florida to, well, anywhere else! I think a blanket scarf is small and light enough just throw on with your light outfit (if it's warm where you live) and then open up to put over you on the plane if you get cold! That way you're not taking layers on or off while cramped in-between two people! I love this one by ASOS - it's HUUUGE, like a blanket, you guys.
6. Suitcase - Duh. Haha - but really, your luggage should be functional enough to make your travels that much easier. The last thing you want to worry about is your stuff! I love AWAY brand suitcases (pictured above) with their removable battery pack for easy on-the-go charging, compression compartment, and so much more, it makes it pretty much the perfect piece of luggage. For a pretty penny. So, if you can't pull the trigger on spending that much on a piece of luggage, then I recommend a Calpak suitcase. I have a similar one to this one and I love it!
7. KIND Bars - Snacks, yo. Enough said. But really, I have to have something to snack on (so does my husband) so we love these Kind Bars! I like Larbars as well but I don't like how they get stuck in my teeth so easily. Only thing. I linked the pistachio pomegranate blueberry one above because honestly it's AMAZING!! You'll thank me later!
8. Coffee - Yup, I try to always grab a hot coffee while traveling. Especially with a 14 month old!
9. Music - I would of normally posted a book in this collage in place of my iPhone, but honestly, with a baby, let's face it - it's going to be Baby Shark and Paw Patrol central on the plane! haha!
10. FARMACY Honeymoon Glow - I have tried a few products from this brand and I am in-love with everything! This honeymoon glow keeps your complexion looking amazing so It's perfect for on-the-go, tired skin! I also want to try this Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask!
I want to see what your must-have travel items are! Leave them in the comments below - I love hearing about new items and hope you guys find some inspiration in my posts for ideas as well!
Thanks for reading!