MY TOP ITEMS TO CHECK OUT DURING THE SEPHORA SALE
It's the most wonderful time of the year...the Sephora Holiday Savings Event is here! Rouge Member save 20% 4/1-4/11, VIB Members save 15% starting 4/5-4/11, and Insider Members save 10% starting 4/7-4/11 with code SAVESPRINIG at checkout!
If you're not a member, you can still sign up to become an Insider Member to save $$ on 4/7-4/11 here!
I love trying new products but the struggle of buying new beauty products just to try them can be expensive and overwhelming! I've never been one to collect too many products, I keep it pretty simple, but when I try something I feel works and I really like, then I want to share it with you guys! I love being a good resource, so I make sure I try things for a little while before sharing it. These have been my tried and true, and items I feel you guys will love, too!
My top picks from Sephora:
1. Charlotte Tilbury lipstick 'Pillow Talk' - Honestly my favorite lipstick/shade and looks great on so many skin tones. heard it is rated the most popular lipstick!
2. Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream - This cream has great reviews for a reason! It is a moisturizer that leaves your skin smooth and plump but NOT greasy. It is pricey but a little goes a long way and the jar has a lot of product so it seems like it'll last a while. I apply it day and night and my skin is always so soft and hydrated
3. MERIT Complexion Stick- I have never tried anything like this product and I now I can't live without it. It's like a concealer stick but it blends like foundation. Very hard to explain. It's light but covers imperfections well, I love it
4. T3 Hair Dryer - Worth. Every. Penny. All their products are amazing quality and worth the hype
5. MERIT Lengthening Mascara - I really like how this mascara because it doesn't smudge on my skin like all the other ones I have tried. I really like that it doesn't clump either. I am on my third one
6.. Summer Friday's Amino Face Wash - This makeup remover and cleanser melts my makeup away with little effort (I don't wear A TON of makeup) and is great for your skin. It never leaves my face tight, or dry
7. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Has more coverage and has a thicker consistency than the skin tint, but still very light and breathable. Also has SPF but no Hyaluronic Acid like the Skin Tint. I've been using this product for about 8+ years and it's still my favorite
8. ILIA Skin Tint- I also really, really like this product! It's has slightly less coverage than the LM Tinted Moisturizer, but I love how it makes my skin look, and has Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide in it so it's actually good for my skin. I just finished my second bottle and I am purchasing it again for this sale. It has a dewy finish, so everyone may not like it. I use the Charolette Tilbury setting powder with it sometimes, or just use less product and build up. (My shade: 8)
9. T3 Styling Wand - I have the 1" styling wand and it's a game changer. No effort to flawless loose waves every time. Hair doesn't get stuck in it, it heats up fast and waves last so long! I love, love, love mine. The base is sold separately from the wands (wands are interchangeable)
10. LANEIGE Sleeping Mask - The bottle lasts SO long. I've had mine for a year and I use it every day! It's labeled to use as a sleeping mask at night, but I use it all day. It plumps my lips but it's not sticky. I personally love chapstick, lip balms, but I LOVE this one, so it made my list. There is a lot of options for balms, like the Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm that I want to try as well, but I am a huge fan of how long the Lineage one lasted me
11. Oribe Dry Texturing Spray - This magical spray acts like a dry shampoo (what I use it for) and refreshes my hair while adding body. I just spray some in my roots and work it in, then style. Definitely worth it, and a little goes a long way
12. Oribe Hair Oil - Love this hair oil after I style my hair for shine and tame frizz. Doesn't take much
13. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Hair Oil - This is a great hair primer that also has UV protection, smells AMAZING, and can be used on dry hair to maintain frizz (I spray it on my hand first) I ran out so that's why it's in my cart...it's so good